What is Infertility?
Incapability of the woman to conceive, after one year of regular sexual union without contraceptives, or to retain the foetus till childbirth is called as infertility.
Jot Ayurvedic Centre’s ayurvedic infertility treatment can help women conceive after being not able to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse or having repeated miscarriages.
Types of Infertility:
- Primary infertility-refers to couples who aren’t pregnant after at least 12 months of unprotected intercourse.
- Secondary infertility- refers to couples that have been pregnant at least for once, but aren’t able to get pregnant later.
What are the causes of Infertility?
- Poor nutrition
- Overindulgence in sexual activities may lead to Shukra Kshaya. It may also lead to klebya(impotency).
- Sluggish digestion.
- Having sex by compulsion with someone who you don’t like.
- Infected reproductive tissue.li>
- Eating spicy, salty foods increase pitta, which thus destroys, weakens, and restricts the formation of Shukra Dhathu
- Abnormalities in kshetra, ambu, sadbhavas, vayu and rutu – Ayurveda concept of getation.
- Controlling sexual urges for a long duration could lead to Veeryaavarodha(obstruction of semen). This could lead to decreased libido
Ayurvedic Treatment for Female Infertility
PCOD is the most common causes of Female infertility in urban India, while Pelvic Inflammatory disease is the most common cause in the rural population. Poly cystic ovarian disease leads to anovulatory cycles which is the main reason for infertility. It is aggravated by weight gain and insulin resistance, Hypo-thyroid, High levels of Prolactin and high levels of Androgens and Estrogen. There is a huge impact that chronic stress has, on fertility as well. All these factors lead to imbalance in the milieu of the body, affecting fertility adversely and hence a Holistic approach addressing all these factors is needed to improve outcomes in Fertility.
At Jot Ayurvedic Centre, we offer this holistic approach addressing all these factors and obtain very good results in the treatment for Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease and are able to completely reverse the polycystic tendency and re-establish natural Ovulation. This greatly enhances the rate of natural pregnancy in our patients.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Male Infertility
Problems with the quality of sperms accounts for over 40% of male infertility. Oligospermia ( Poor sperm count), Asthenospermia (Poor Motility of sperms), Teratazoospermia (Abnormal Morphology of sperms) are common occurrences. In general, the sperm quality of the population is India has reduced significantly to such an extent that the average sperm count among Indians has fallen from 60 million /ml to 20 million / ml over the last three decades. Diet, chronic stress, exposure to environmental pollutants, alcohol abuse and other lifestyle issues, create a huge impact on fertility as well. Hence, a Holistic approach addressing all these factors is needed to improve outcomes in Fertility.
At Jot Ayurvedic Centre, we offer this holistic approach addressing all these factors and obtain very good results in terms of significant improvement in the sperm parameters resulting in enhanced rate of natural conception as well.
If you want to know more about Ayurvedic treatment for infertility, or any related queries, please drop by at our Ayurvedic Clinic in Brampton.